Place Category: Hindu Temples
As part of a global sangha headed by living enlightened Master, Paramahamsa Nithyananda, New York Varanasi Temple serves the New York City area with satsangs, meditation programs, workshops and events, based on Hindu / Vedic spirituality, science and lifestyle. Whether you are looking for meditation techniques, improvement in your health, wealth, relationships, or want to be involved in a community of like minded people, the Nithyananda Sangha in NYC offers something for everyone. All are welcome to join us for:
- Live nightly Nithya Satsangs (enlightening discourses) by Paramahamsa Nithyananda
- Free Kalpataru programs – make one desire into a reality!
- Free meditation and Nithya Kriya classes
- Pratyaksha Pada Puja, Rudra Homa and other temple rituals
- Weekend meditation workshops conducted by Paramahamsa Nithyananda
- Hindu / Vedic cultural celebrations