BAPS Swaminarayan Sanstha. Established by Bhagwan Swaminarayan, Formalized by Shastriji Maharaj, Inspired by Pramukh Swami Maharaj. the BAPS Shri Swami Read more [...]
Place Category: Hindu Temples
Bharatiya Temple & Cultural Center Of Greater Lafayette
Bharatiya Temple & Cultural Center of Greater Lafayette (BTCCGL) was formed to provide a gathering place for members of the Indian community of Greater Lafayette to celebrate cultural as well as religious festivities. The facility is open to everyone, irrespective of race or faith, and the temple provides a place of worship for anyone who follows a religion of Indian origin, including Hinduism, Jainism, Sikhism and Buddhism.
The BTCCGL is a nonprofit volunteer based organization committed to establish a center for the community to encourage social interactions through sharing of knowledge, culture, religion and talents, while promoting friendship and goodwill among people of all religions.
To share, foster, and promote Indian culture and religions of Indian origin to the community.
– To establish a permanent place of worship, such as a temple.
– To establish a center for the community to promote social interactions through sharing of knowledge, culture, and talents.
– To provide a venue for charitable and educational activities based on peace, love, justice, truth, and harmony.
– To promote friendship and goodwill among people of all religions.
Have respect and tolerance for all religions and religious practices of the world.
– Be tolerant of the beliefs and practices of all individuals.
– Provide equal access to all members irrespective of their contributions to the organization.
– The BTCCGL temple and organization shall be sensitive to all religions and sects of Indian origin.
Monday-Saturday: 6:30-8pm (Aarti will be conducted at 7:00 pm)
Sunday: 10:30-Noon (Aarti will be conducted at 10:45 am)
Address: 1210 Montgomery St, West Lafayette, IN, 47906
Phone: 765-831-BTCC (2822)