Hindu Cultural Center – London
To promote and preserve the Hindu religious and cultural heritage and to strive for inter-religious harmony, understanding, and universal brotherhood among Canadians of all ethnic groups and persuasions.
- To undertake activities conducive to the Hindu Way of Life.
- To hold regular religious services embracing the full spectrum of Hindu Spiritual Beliefs.
- To provide an opportunity for maximum fraternization and integration among Canadians of all walks of life and religious beliefs.
- To promote inter-religious harmony and understanding by periodically inviting teachers, theologians, and philosophers of different faiths to speak at the Centre and by providing speakers to do likewise elsewhere.
- To celebrate Hindu festivals such as Holi, Ram Nawmi, Janam Ashtmi, Diwali, etc.
- To establish and develop a resource library on religion, philosophy, culture, music, art and languages, etc.
- To provide a place for social functions such as marriages, ceremony, dances, cultural shows, etc.
- To organize schools for children to be exposed to the tenets of Hinduism.
- To arrange for Hindi and Indian music, wherever possible, to be taught to interested persons.