Manav Seva Mandir Bensenville
Manav Seva Mandir, a Sanatan Hindu temple is a community hub where the young and old are coming together, where our Vedic heritage wisdom is passed on between generations and where the members of the community will connect, care for and support each other. We will be a center of learning and education of Hindu philosophy. We will celebrate rituals and signature holidays based on Hindu religious teachings and tradition.
The mission of Manav Seva Mandir is to be a focal point for Hindu worship, develop a congregational sense of responsibility to the extended community we serve and create an atmosphere of extended family for all our members, with God’s blessing.
1. To be a House of Worship
2. To promote MSM for religious, social and cultural activities.
3. To strive for spiritual richness and human excellence through assimilation of values in Hindu scriptures into daily lives for the benefit of society at large.
4. To foster the teachings of Hindu scriptures and practices to promote friendship and goodwill among all people.
5. To form a charitable and educational organization to promote social, cultural, religious, and spiritual understanding based upon Hindu religious principles and practices.
6. To conduct educational programs for children and adults based on Hindu values and traditions.
7. To provide a platform for humanitarian services to the community.
8. To provide spiritual and physical care on a not‐for‐profit basis.
9. To recognize and respect other religions and belief systems in their proper context.
10. To support any activity heretofore unlisted, but deemed appropriate for the benefit of the society, as decided by MSM bylaws.
Activities at Manav Seva Mandir Bensenville
Bhajan on 2nd and 4th Sunday from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM followed by Prasad
Group Satyanarayan Katha on 1st Sunday at 5:30 PM
Youth Gita Classes on 1st, 3rd and 5th Sunday from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Milk Abhishek with Recitation of Shiv Stotra from 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Milk Abhishek all day (temple closes from 12:30PM – 3:00PM)
Free Health Clinic
Free medical health clinic on 3rd Sunday of each month, from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM. Details:
Fasting required for lab tests
Over 2,000+ religious and spiritual books and literature
DVD and CD of Bhajans, MahaBharat, and Ramayan
Volunteers needed for the library.