Shiva Hindu Temple Amsterdam
There is a special provision of serving food popularly known as ‘langar’ for the people on Sundays which will be held in separate ‘langar hall’ in the temple with the space arrangement of 150 persons to be seated in the hall conveniently. The Lord Shiva Hindu Temple has special arrangements for the devotees and other people of the Hindu community in terms of certain presence of the Priest all the time in the temple for the proceedings of various poojas, hawans, Jagran, marriage, sanskar pooja, religious discourses like bhajans, kirtans and all the ceremonies right from the first rites to the last rites. On the other hand, there is also a special facility for the occurrence of small family functions of the individuals in the temple itself.
The temple focuses on playing a significant role in targeting and accomplishing the needs and requirements of the people of the Hindu community in response to their varied traditions and devotedness with great enthusiasm and dedication.
The limelight of the Lord Shiva Hindu Temple:-
• Multiple deities’ temple under one roof.
• Open for all 365 days of the year including Sundays.
• Certain presence of the priest in the temple round o’ clock.
• Proceedings of all Hindu ceremonies from first to last rites.
• Separate dining section of 100 sq mt available for ‘langar’.
• Special arrangements for small family functions.